Tuesday, May 8, 2007

The VDNA

Everyone seems to be getting one done on their blogs you know. The salient features of my DNA, if you are at all interested.

The Mood: Easy Rider. That means I am drawn to the drama of a big spectacle, I love the unpredictability of nature. I like to think differently, always from another perspective, and I love life rugged. I have a good sense of humour, my music is about memories, I am fun, easy going and my tongue is always firmly in my cheek.

The Fun: Escape Artist. Am always the first to take the leap, and I try not to have any regrets. I like to indulge my passions for kicks and am probably happy spending my time alone. My drive and curiosity take me all over the world!

The Habits: Back to Basics. I never have enough rest - too busy, too exhausted or a tad lazy? ;)~!Snooze is my best friend, and style is not the top of my list.

The Love: Love Bug. I'm a bit of a softie. Huh? What? Unconditional and loyal love, freedom equals energy and activity, exploring my boundaries and pushing the limits.

1 comment:

unpredictable said...

Sounds like u totally!! And hello, waddaya mean ur not a softie?? Ur as romantic as they bleddy come .. and be proud of it! I am!!! (()))