Monday, April 30, 2007

The Tests

I was just goofing around looking through people's blogs, and I saw that they had taken these random personality tests that defined them as these famous leaders and classic movies. Now clearly, this was intriguing. My first thoughts: I'd probably be someone like Shah Jahan, and Casablanca - you know, romantic Don Juan that I am. I surprised myself.



JFK? I mean, JFK? I like power because it increases my sexual options! Hey, I actually like that. I don't shy away from risky behaviour. Probably go sky diving because it does a lot for my mojo. And also, wasn't he shot by some crazy madman? Thrill seeker for sure!

And what classic movie would I be based on the above? Thrill seeking, risk taking. Yep, you guessed it. Raiders of the lost ark. Indiana Jones, move over. Your nemesis is here. He lives for adventure, fortune-hunting and danger. In all probability, the danger increases his sexual options. Girls, beware. Here I come.

No comments: